- Subscriber Information
- The QUF subscriber and suppression lists store only email addresses and the date of subscribing or unsubscribing actions. QUF sends information about other QUF publications of possible interest and solicitations for financial support for QUF to persons who subscribe to the QUF blog. The suppression list is used for removing addresses from the mailing list before each mailing.
- Comment Information
- QUF collects and stores information that relates to comment input. QUF stores and publishes the associated text, the date and time the comment is submitted, any personal website address and the author’s name. QUF stores, but does not publish or share, the associated email address given by the comment author. These stored email addresses are shared only with the QUF administrator and the blog article author. QUF sends information about other QUF publications of possible interest and solicitations for financial support for QUF to persons who comment in the QUF blog.
- Purchase Information
- QUF collects and stores personal identifying information related to purchases from our online bookstore materials, which we use for providing the materials purchased. QUF sends information about other publications of possible interest and solicitations for financial support for QUF to persons who purchase items from our online bookstore.
- Payments to QUF for contributions and book purchases are managed by a third-party provider (PayPal). QUF does not intercept or store this secure payment information, such as credit card numbers, but QUF does collect contact information for use in meeting our service responsibilities.
- Analysis Information
- QUF collects server log and analytics data and reports, but these logs and reports to not include personal identifying information. These logs and reports are used to understand reader needs and interests and improve the site design by analyzing traffic and browser statistics.
- Customers and subscribers can update their information with QUF or unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe page.
- QUF stores contact information (name, postal address, telephone, fax and email)
- QUF uses contact information for contacting the person about other participation in QUF services and for fundraising purposes.
- QUF shares no identifying information with any other person or organization.