- For USA Daylight Savings Time
- 11am Pacific, 12pm Mountain, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern
Zoom video conferencing allows us to see and speak to each other, letting us share the experience of presence across global distances.
To log into the Global Meeting for Worship…
- Follow this link: Global Meeting for Worship zoom.us/j/694514066
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Check “I’m not a robot”.
- Click “Register”.
- Download and install the Zoom app on your device.
- For step-by-step instructions on logging in and using Zoom, try this PDF:
- Using Zoom for Global Meeting for Worship (GMFW) on computers and laptops.
- Find a brief Zoom training video here:
- Join a Meeting [video]. Instructions for specific operating systems and devices are lower on that webpage.
- For mobile devices such as iOS or Android…
- Use your device’s App Store or Google Play to download the latest Zoom mobile app. The steps described here may display and function differently in mobile format.
- For questions or feedback about Global Meeting for Worship…
- Email us at email@example.com.
- For questions or comments about Quakers and QUF…
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact page.